Sometimes I forget there are people in “real life” who don’t know I’m bisexual, and that randomly just saying you find another lady attractive isn’t acceptable like it is on Tumblr… like, people expect me to ~come out~ to them before talking about my lady crushes but I just don’t. I’m more likely to just be like “Jared Leto’s gorgeous. And Lara Pulver is beautiful, too.”
I just mention how much I love all these women and people just assume I like them in a general heterosexual way, although I think my dad caught on slightly when I held up the Silent Witness dvd with Emilia Fox on it and said “she’s definitely mine” when we were arguing about dvd ownership
My mum said “I never know what you mean by that anymore” when I commented on someone’s attractiveness, which pleased me to some extent.
13 Notes/ Hide
- littlewiggy reblogged this from kneesntoews and added:
- kneesntoews reblogged this from reachedoutmyhand and added:
- flifforia likes this
- made-of-vodka-and-lipstick reblogged this from gunslingerannie and added:
- i-am-the-walrus-goo-goo-g-joob reblogged this from gunslingerannie
- gunslingerannie reblogged this from reachedoutmyhand and added:
- reachedoutmyhand reblogged this from dxslove and added:
- gamerchick02 likes this
- littlewiggy said: Amen. I do this all the time.
- dxslove reblogged this from kneesntoews and added: